Concept Care is a CQC registered domiciliary care and nursing agency with branches in Edgware, Northampton and Essex. We have customised our service to cater the needs of every single individual we provide care for.
Day to day duties and tasks include:
* To increase recruitment activity using a variety of methods to source candidates
* 1st point of contact with carer's - Face to Face interviews.
* Search Healthcare websites, social media and Job boards for carers CV's.
* Placing adverts on Healthcare websites, social media and Job boards for carers. (liaising with marketing dept)
* Dealing with post, faxes and emails and Data entry (familiar with software)
* Have knowledge of compliance tasks for all aspects of fulfilment to activate carers.
* Screening, Interviewing, referencing and vetting candidates
* Verifying registrations and Qualifications Corroborating Identification checks
* Advising Carers of training and safeguarding certificates
* Sending out contracts, documents and agreements to carers
* Apply for DBS checks for applicants providing they have the correct documentation according to the Disclosure and barring services regulations and acceptable documents
* Checking Right to Work Documents
* Update, review and refresh all required training, certs and DBS
* Answering the telephone, dealing with it and referring on to relevant advisee
* Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports using our standard templates
* Keeping computer records up to date
* Filing, scanning, photocopying
* To carry out any other duties appropriate to the post as requested
Skills, interests and qualities required:
Ability to use own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
Ability to work on tight deadlines and attention to detail
Good typing skills, accurate spelling and grammar
Computer literate with software skills, as well as Internet research abilities
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Target driven, achieving/exceeding set KPI's
Must be punctual and adhere to your agreed working hours
To adhere to set department budget constraints
A flexible approach and a team player
Able to deal with and manage conflict in a professional calm manner