An exciting position with has arrived at one of the leading motor groups in the south. Due the expanding business the group are looking for Vehicle Technicians who are fully trained NVQ Level 3 and can carry out all aspects of vehicle service and repair.
Why you'll like it there
* In this business, your destiny is truly in your hands as they love to promote within and give all a chance to progress up the career path through structured training and development.
* This family business rewards staff for the efforts, the bonus structure is second to none and provides not only from day one, but the more you put in the more you will receive in return.
* You will carry out diagnosis while undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles.
* You will ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles while building long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
* You are responsible for accurately completing repair and service records as well as any other appropriate activities and supporting company policy and best practice.
* You will analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
* NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
* Full and valid UK driving licence.
* MOT license is desirable but not essential
* You will be used to working as a part of a team to deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate an honest and diligent approach to work