Axon Moore are working with a well-established business based in Rochdale. My client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst for a role sitting in their Finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the role would be ideal for those with a business degree (or similar), looking for a role within a growing business where you can push the commercial drive throughout the business.
The business makes use of a CRM system and it's use needs to be maximised in order to be successful. You will be looking at trends, issues, volumes and deviations, as well as profitability, cost inconsistencies and stock forecasting.
The business has a high volume of transactions, so there will be a lot of data to analyse in order to produce management information in a professional manner. This role doesn't necessarily require someone from a finance background, however the skills would certainly be relevant and transferrable.
- Timely KPI reporting and production of management information relating to KPIs
- Reporting on activity in the CRM, communicating and liaising with various departments to support their activity.
- Produce and present monthly sales reports to relevant teams
- Look at profitability and produce reports, highlighting concerns and opportunities
- Looking at stock and forecasting to highlight any areas for improvement such as cost inconsistencies and analysis to highlight areas of concern.
- Tailor reports and adjust them and develop new ones as necessary
- Lead meetings, delivering reports and findings to relevant team leaders
- Ad-hoc work and reporting to support the business as necessary
- A degree a business-related degree
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, including Vlookups and Pivot Tables and formulas
- Strong experience in using CRMs or business systems to produce reports
- Highly numerate/analytical mind-set with excellent organisation & attention to detail
- Ambitious and self-motivated with confidence in presenting
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, confident in sharing information, ideas and best practice
If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch with Harriett Busby at Axon Moore