Job Title: Home Care Assistant - Fixed rota available due to newly acquired client package in the North Cotswolds.
6 or 12 hours a day. Alternate Weekends required.
Due to continuous growth, we are looking for caring and committed individuals to join our team as Home Care Assistants, to provide high quality care services to our clients across the North Cotswolds including Bourton on the Water, Moreton in Marsh, Stow On the Wold, Northleach and all of the villages in between.
We are looking for those who are available between 7am and 3pm weekdays (minimum 2 days a week) and alternate weekends to Join our Morning team. Guaranteed Hours available.
We are also recruiting for our PM team for visits between 4pm and 10pm weekdays (minimum 2 days a week) and alternate weekends.
About the Home Care Assistant role
* Providing the highest levels of care to our clients through your empathy, caring, and patient approach.
* Supporting our adult Clients with various care needs from Companionship, Dementia, Medication, mobility and full personal care.
* Travelling to each of our clients homes, to assist them with whatever their needs may be.
* Client visits range from an hour upwards, dependant on the individual needs of the individual. You will be assigned client visits in line with your availability.
* Maintaining records for each individual client and monitoring any changes.
Requirements of the Home Care Assistant
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* Good standard of English
* Able to communicate effectively written and verbal
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding and quite often alone.
* Driving licence and own transport is a must. We are currently not accepting applications from candidates that do not drive and own their own vehicle.
About Windrush Care
Windrush Care is a fast growing, independent care company in the heart of Cheltenham town, dedicated to providing excellent domiciliary care around Cheltenham, Cirencester and the Cotswolds. We are looking for potential Home Care Assistants to join our team, who are passionate about making a difference to someone's life by giving them the care they need. When you join the team here, you will be well looked after and well rewarded for the important job you do. Everyone is given specialist, in-house training to the latest Care Certificate standards using our in-house trainers and training suite. You will be fully supervised and we have a commitment to developing your skills through on-going training and continuing professional development.
Benefits for the Home Care Assistant
* Higher than average Pay - £10.00/£12.00 an hour week days/weekends
* Mileage paid fortnightly
* Paid Holiday Leave
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate level 1
* FREE Uniform after completion of training
* FREE DBS (claim back after Probationary Period)
* Pension Scheme after 3 months
* Ongoing training, supervision and ongoing support