An innovative FinTech Vendor who provide market leading investment planning tools and services are seeking a Junior C# Software Developer. This is an excellent role for a junior programmer with 1-2 years of experience or a recent graduate from Computer Science.
The current team has started to implement a modern architecture using WebAPI and RESTful web services, SOLID design principles and the latest .Net Core framework. They are in the process of building CI pipelines with a heavy focus on unit testing.
Please note, this role is based in East Sussex. Ideally the applicant will be based either in Brighton, Crawley or Tunbridge Wells.Key Requirements
- 1-2 years with full stack development (will look at graduates)
- Excellent knowledge of C# AND SQL programming
- A Degree in Computer Science or mathematics, physics and engineering. (2:1 or higher)
- Experience with working with WebAPI
- HTML5 Proficiency
- Experienced with SQL and GIT
- A keen technologist looking for a challenging role.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
Please note, with the Covid-19 public health crisis ongoing, this role will hire and onboard virtually although we expect a slower process that we'd normally see.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face or video interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com