Procurements Projects ManagerDo you have extensive experience in Procurement?Do you excel in Stakeholder Management?Are you ready to make an impact within a leading Food group?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Company
on the search for a Procurement Projects Manager
. This is a permanent role based in West London.
As the Procurement Projects Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the project pipeline across the different categories.
- Fully own and manage the pipeline of projects being delivered by the category team
- Lead the cross functional ideation, feasibility, and project chartering of new opportunities
- Complete financial forecasting and execute cost savings projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in Procurement, R&D, Quality, Sustainability, CSR, MUs and SUs to ensure on-time and on-target project execution
- Champion best practices, continually improving ways of working by collaboration with different stakeholders
- Where required conduct supplier negotiations, bids, renewals to deliver annual awards for mega tender projects
- Identify and deliver on synergies because of M&A activity
- Work with manufacturing excellence team to execute and support make vs. buy decisions.
- Effectively manage relationships with manufacturing facilities
- Ensure compliance related process and procedures are uncompromised
- Assure high quality standards, on-time deliveries, bench costs and ensure food safety regulations & CSR requirements from all suppliers
What we are looking for:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Food/FMCG industry background
- Strong collaborative working skills
- Extensive procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent project management pedigree
- Able to delivery ongoing improvement and best practices, willing to identify and come up with potential solutions
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Procurement professional to work in an entrepreneurial organisation that offers immense career progression and the ability to make a significant impact on the procurement function.
On offer is a salary up to £65,000 + car allowance.
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information