Due to an internal movement, our client, a manufacturer of specialist machinery, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter.
You will be expected to carry out assembly and detail fitting of special purpose machinery supplied to the pharmaceutical, food, beverage and chemical industries.Main Responsibilities Include:
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Assemble and fit the mechanical elements of machines, dealing with rectification work and engineering change as appropriate.
- Lead projects appointed to you throughout the build stage on the shop floor.
- Complete basic machining and fabrication of parts as necessary.
- Maintain Production build documentation and complete forms as required by in-house procedures.
- Liaise with in-house personnel as required to resolve build and design issues.
- Engineering qualification (HNC/HND) or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Good knowledge of mechanical principles
- Experience with precision fitting and general machining
- Ideally have experience in electrical fitting and panel wiring
- 25 days holiday
- Attractive pension scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Production Bonus Scheme (worth 5-10% of salary)
- Overtime available
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please feel free to contact Recruit Mint or apply directly to this advert.