I am currently working exclusively with a growing accountancy practise who are looking to develop an existing account to drive business growth and are looking for a new Practise Commercial Manager to join their team.
The role will involve pitching for new business to new and existing clients, manage and develop long standing relationships and being the main business point of contact for external stakeholders. In addition he role will be key in the implementation of a new ERP system across the business to streamline high volume transactions for clients and the management of the team involved with bookkeeping for 3rd party clients.
The experience required for the role is as follows:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified
- Experience of producing Management Accounts
- Team management experience
- Commercial acumen and strong relationship building skills
- Accountancy Practise experience
For the role my client is offering between £50-70k DOE.