Programme Director Nottingham
A Programme Director is needed by one of the UK's fastest growing technology hubs, they are experts in the fin-tech space that provide financial market data and infrastructures across many domains.
As a Programme Director working for this innovative organisation, you can benefit from a career building platform that promotes career progression and growth.
The Programme Director should have experience working for a system integrator or within the finance space. The role will require you to define, document and deliver large scale IT programmes, which entails you to work closely stakeholders and therefore have solid stakeholder management experience.The Requirements:
- Experience in delivering Client Facing and Internal Commercial Product Stakeholder Programmes
- Experience in delivering matrix Programmes
- Experience in delivering technology Service Improvement and Contractually Obligated requirements
- Experience delivering a > $15m portfolio of cross-technology/cross-business unit global programmes
- Strong track record of delivering successful IT programmes in large, high-profile, and complex global organizations
- Ability to deliver business value and priorities through technology programmes
- Strong track record of developing high-performing programme and project management professionals
- Strong technical background, including development lifecycle, and the ability to translate
If this sounds like something you would be interested in make sure to apply now! You can contact one of our consultants below:
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000
Contact: Adam Beattie