- As a confident and senior coding specialist, you can skillfully work with a cross-section of team members and stakeholders. You must be curious and able to quickly learn and adapt to new domains, technologies and fast-evolving briefs.
- Above all you must have the drive to create next-generation user interfaces by applying your awareness of design, human-computer interaction, and the skills you've learned from delivering UIs within a design-led product development environment.
- Ideally you will have a blend of technical skills and design craft and creativity in delivery so that you're able to imagine how the interface could work and then bring it fruition. An educational background in computer science or internet technologies is preferred.
- The ideal candidates will have a background delivering front end development for UX for web and desktop applications. Delivery of mobile is a plus.
- We are looking for highly professional team members who enjoy collaborating and have excellent communication skills. You'll appreciate good design aesthetics, handle pressure well, and be excited to serve as a model for delivering quality (yet pragmatic) UIs which could ultimately influence the broader organization.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a computer science or internet technologies related subject; or relative experience.
If possible, please kindly include examples of your work (websites you have created) in your CV. The ideal candidate would show:
- You have successfully worked within complete, well-rounded product teams, preferably within Financial Services
- Have a keen eye to design detail and the overall finished effect especially in the areas of typography, data visualization and other visual arts
- Can demonstrate and talk about past deliveries of complex and rich user interfaces
- Experience designing and building Design Themes using advanced CSS techniques and is comfortable using css preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Ability to create wireframes when necessary to help flesh out complex interactions for development
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch and associated design tools
- Experience leveraging user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Resourcefulness, independence, and innovation
- The ability to work with Visual Designers to translate design specifications into compelling UI's
- The capacity to understand our end user needs and strive to provide the best possible experience.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.