Transaction Manager, Issuer Corporate Trust, Banking
£550 - £600pd - 6 Month Initial Contract
Transaction Manager, Issuer Corporate Trust, Structured Finance, Transaction Documentation, Cash Management, Financial Services, Investment Banking.
A Global Investment Bank are currently seeking a Transaction Manager to work across Structured Finance and transactions in London. The role requires in depth experience of Issuer Corporate Trust and Structured Finance products, alongside experience of Cash Management.
£550 - £600pd - London
- Detailed knowledge of the Issuer Corporate Trust product and structured finance market.
- Working knowledge of Structured Finance transactions and prior cash management experience
- Understanding of transaction documentation, deal execution and legal experience
- Fiduciary legal experience is advantageous.
- Good experience of working directly with clients
- Strong transaction management / execution & negotiation skills.
- Proven inter-personal and communication skills
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration.