Do you have experience working with SEN pupils?
Can you commute to Hillingdon?
Do you have any previous experience supporting a student on a 1 to 1 basis?
- Starting Soon
- Full time/Long term role
- SEN TA - Hillingdon
- 3 Form Entry Primary School
- £70 - £90 per day
The SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting key pupil on a 1:1 basis in the class
* Providing targeted support outside of the classroom in stimulating environments
* Liaise with the Inclusion manager to deliver SEN and behavioural provision
* Developing social/emotional skills (depending on individual's need)
* Accompanying pupils to relevant therapy sessions (depending on individual need)
Based in Hillingdon this 3-form entry primary school has a specialist class for students with ASD or other learning difficulties in which they thrive better in a tailored environment. Anyone with previous experience working with SEN or someone looking to take their first steps into working 1 to 1 with SEN students will find the school and setting ideal for them. The Inclusion Manager has been in place for a number of years and provides a very stable, purposeful SEN Department where all staff are valued and take part in regular training.
The school is looking to meet a SEN Teaching Assistant to work with their vulnerable pupils on a long-term basis for the next term. You will need to be a graduate or have experience working with SEN pupils. You will need to have a passion for working with pupils that have special educational needs and feel strongly in providing them with a differentiated lesson and curriculum. NVQ or Cache Level 2 or 3 qualifications as a teaching assistant is preferable but not essential.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should be able to hit the ground running and can keep pupils motivated throughout the school day.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your updated CV.