Electronics Design Engineer- to £75k
I'm looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a scientific R&D company based in Oxford, working on their medical and scientific devices!
What will you be doing?
This role is a senior position within the team, where you will be responsible for leading your own projects. You will be involved in a range of responsibilities, including high speed, low noise hardware design, FPGA/VHDL platform design, and working on mixed-signal systems.
About the company
You will be joining a truly exceptional company and one of Oxford's most exciting R&D institutions. Originally an Oxford University spin-off, the company have now grown to close to 500 people, with multiple offices around the globe! You will enjoy benefits including:
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private Healthcare
The ideal candidate will have...
- Experience as an Electronics Design Engineer or Hardware Engineer
- FPGA/VHDL development skills
- Experience with Board level design
- C programming
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with project management
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Previous experience working on scientific or medical devices
So what's next?
If you think this role is a good fit for you, please apply below and I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the role further.