A great opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a well-established and respected manufacturer of clinical diagnostics automation within the healthcare sector.
They are looking for a Field Service Engineer with diagnostics/biomedical/medical devices field service experience who is seeking a new challenge.
This company is going through an exciting period of change, have some innovative technology and work in a very team-focused environment!
Territory: East Anglia (Leicester down to North London, including Cambridge)
Customers: NHS and private hospital laboratories
* Field service repair and routine maintenance in accordance with written procedures and support of associated I.T systems. Service orientated and provided excellent customer support.
* Provide any relevant customer feedback to the sales team.
* Manage effective stock control
* Assist sales team with demonstrations and commissioning as required.
* Provide repair and technical support service for all equipment on demonstration as required by the sales department.
* To provide customer training.
* Good electronic and electro-mechanical experience.
* Field service experience within the healthcare diagnostic or medical industry preferred.
* C & G, BTEC, ONC, HNC or other appropriate electronics qualifications