Supply Teaching at Connex Education
Why Choose Connex:
- We offer some of the best pay rates in Northamptonshire
- We offer a flexible working schedule
- We aim to get to know each and everyone of our candidates, which hopefully ensures a healthy working relationship together
- We offer free CPD to all candidates via our very own teacher training partnership
- We provide you access to your own online diary via our very own portal
- We provide you with your very own dedicated consultant
Supply teaching for Connex Education would see you:
- Have excellent time management
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact each day
- Have a sense of humour
- Have the Willingness to learn about different schools' procedures
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
- Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
- All teaching experience welcomed, including NQT's
- Immediate start
Type of supply teaching:
- Part time and full time teachers are welcome to apply
Supply pay rates:
- £100 - £150 (dependant on experience)
- Varies due to growing number of schools using Connex Education in Nottingham.
Apply online now or contact Jo on 01604 961020/ 07796311504
Refer a friend and receive £200.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people - not its profit - first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it's what has earned us our excellent reputation.