Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting for a Financial Performance Analyst to work with one of the UK's major utility providers.Financial Performance Analyst - Role Objective
Reporting to the Capital Delivery Finance Business Lead you will be responsible for leading on analysis and reporting of project spend, delivery outcomes and associated opex across a SubService working cross functionally with PMO, Asset Planning and the Subservice Finance Teams.Financial Performance Analyst - Key Accountabilities:
Financial Performance Analyst - Experience
- Lead on the accounting close and reporting of Capital projects for a SubService.
- Partnering Capital Delivery, Design and Commercial Business Leads to ensure delivery of Capital Programmes through insightful analysis and challenge including attendance at monthly team meetings.
- Partnering Asset Planning for a SubService to ensure alignment of capital delivery plans and regulatory commitments including attendance at monthly Capital Portfolio Boards .
- Key stakeholder for project Business Cases to confirm accounting treatment and financial position against the Business Plan.
- Responsible for month-end opex and headcount reporting for for the Capital Delivery and Design teams and providing regular forecasts / plans.
- Supporting the Capital Delivery MI strategy by leading on projects to drive improvements in reporting (e.g. PowerBI).
- Provide analysis and insight on monthly, annual and AMP performance against targets on outputs and finances and drive action within delivery areas where activity is off track.
In order to succeed in this role it is expected that you will have:
- Experience of understanding performance and driving improvements.
- Ability to understand linkages between complex data sets, focusing on priorities to deliver company objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments to deliver a successful outcome.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to adjust the message accordingly to fit the audience.
- Strong Office 365, Excel, SAP ECC & BI capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex information and communicate it in appropriate formats to all levels of management.
- Management experience demonstrating the development of direct reports.
- Full UK driving licence
- Financially qualified or with relevant experience.
Day rate: £300
Duration: the role is to start as soon as possible until 31st Dec 2020
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!!