We are looking for a Delivery Driver to join us at Cookes Furniture. We have been established for over 70 years and are recognised as one of the largest independent furniture retailers in the UK. At Cookes, we offer an excellent retail experience, enjoying an unrivalled choice of quality furniture, displayed in inspirational settings and outstanding levels of advice from our team of experts.
We currently employ 71 people across Cookes Furniture Birmingham and Christchurch and are looking for a delivery driver to join our professional delivery & installation team.
As a Delivery Driver, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all vehicles are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring all COVID-19 standards are adhered to and PPE is used at all times.
- Being friendly and approachable at all times.
- Delivering to customers properties offering the best customer service.
- Working as part of a team.
- Being flexible & adaptable.
- Assembling furniture.
At Cookes Furniture, we are looking for a Delivery Driver who has the following skills and experiences:
- A clean driving license with the ability to drive a 3.5 Tonne Luton Van.
- Knowledge of the local area is preferred.
- A healthy, active individual for a physically demanding role.
- Capable of lifting large pieces of Furniture.
- Show good communication skills and have the ability to solve problems.
To apply for this role as Delivery Driver at Cookes Furniture, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.