Are you a Technical Solutions Analyst who is experienced in creating technical infrastructure project proposals? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our international food, ingredients and retail client who provide safe, nutritious, affordable food and clothing require a Technical Solutions Analyst.
Location: Must be able to travel to Peterborough to attend business meetings.
As the Technical Solutions Analyst you will be responsible for the creation of technical infrastructure project proposals that will provide the platform for the company's Business Units operations and applications. This role is seen as a Subject Matter Expert for specific technologies across the environment so a deep and thorough understanding of the technologies and how they interact is a necessity.
Our ideal candidate will have/be;
- Provide new technical designs and provide recommendations and costs for new system requirements submitted by the business to agreed performance indicators KPIs.
- A solid understanding on how a technical project is delivered (Documentation)
- To provide technical analysis of designs submitted by Business Units
- To provide technical support to the Infrastructure Teams (Networks, Servers, Desktop architect)
- Ability to produce articulate and accurate proposals and recommendations.
- Experience in developing infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge and experience in LAN\WAN, Server Platforms and applications (Active Directory, Exchange, VMware etc) Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with the business units.
- Experience interfacing with vendors, internal customers and external customers.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via