Production Operative - Manufacturing
Based in Middlewich, Cheshire - 3 months TTP
£9.00 per hour plus overtime rates
With a turnover of £160 million last year, and the aim to grow again this year, this company is one of the largest manufacturers of precast concrete within the UK, enjoying a solid reputation for quality and value; as well as holding a prime market position.
This well-known and respected company can manage projects from conception to completion. They specialise in heavy building materials to the construction industry boasting their own Quarry, Surfacing, Mixing and Pre-casting facilities.
This company currently enjoys a solid pipeline of work, guaranteeing a high volume of workload for years to come. There is no better time to join this growing and ambitious company with an exciting future.
If you believe you're right for this role then please call Steve Harrhy on
The role of Production Operative will involve:
- Building and cleaning up moulds
- Fitting of components.
- Pouring concrete and finishing units
- Loading and unloading Wagons
- General labour and housekeeping duties
- Ensuring Health & Safety policies are followed
The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Good communication skills
- Be hard working
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Show enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of forklift or overhead crane operation
- FLT license
- Driving License
The benefits of this position:
- Various shift patterns
- Large established family run business
- Long Contracts
- Impressive client base
ATA Recruitment specialise in the recruitment of Engineers across the UK, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.