We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a reputable business, commutable from Colchester, on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This role is a hands-on Financial Controller position which will play a key part within the business, and will directly report to the CFO.
- Ensuring the efficient and accurate processing of all activities within the finance department
- Handling the revenue pricing and cash flow models
- Management of month end management accounts, and the annual budgeting process
- Preparing the revenue and expenses forecast
- Supporting the CFO in maintaining cash flow forecasts and preparing financial models
- Line manager accountability for the finance team
- Qualified accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, with relevant post-qualification experience
- Excellent Excel and systems skills, and experience of implementing an ERP system would be desirable
- Experience of coaching and developing individual capability
- Highly analytical, detail orientated with a strong business sense
- Proactive approach to workload, demonstrating adaptability and flexibility
You will immediately available for work, or available on short notice.
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position please contact Amy Perks at Pure