GSL Education is seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher who is ready to bring their skills and knowledge to join one of our schools in Leicester. This role is to start as soon as possible.
All candidates must have recent experience teaching Early Years and have a good understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career or gain valuable experience.
The successful candidate must be resilient and have a relentless focus on achieving the highest standards. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and inspirational team, where high-quality professional development opportunities are always available.
To apply for the role, you will:
* Hold QTS or other UK recognized teaching qualification
* Whether an NQT or experienced teacher, a true passion for teaching and supporting children
* Previous work experience within EYFS
* Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* The desire and motivation to meet the challenge of working with children
* Hold an enhanced DBS registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
* You must be eligible to work in the UK
The role is due to start in September 2020 and interviews are taking place right now so if you don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join an amazing school, please send CVs to Judith Barker or call (phone number removed) to express your interest.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures