Are you looking to drive your career forward at an industry leading company?
Do you have the experience of providing outstanding customer service and technical support and have managed a small team of engineers or technicians within a small to medium business?
We are looking for a full time Technical Services Manager to run the operation of the service and maintenance business which includes overseeing a team of engineers, provide support, drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service to all our residential customers.
The successful candidate will need to be technical and also happy working in a very 'hands on' role, able to roll their sleeves up when required.
Our client is offering a salary of £35k - £45k plus the potential of a profit related bonus scheme.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CLIENT IS CURRENTLY BASED IN BEACONSFIELD BUT HAS PLANS TO MOVE TO MARLOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
* Manage and provide support to the employees of the company
* Have full control and management of the working engineers diary along with the in house CRM system
* Manage the stock control using a stock management system
* Process all administration relating to the ordering parts, booking goods and services, communicating requirements to customers and colleagues
* Deal confidently with customer enquiries both on the telephone and face to face
* Discuss maintenance requirements with customers and raise awareness of the products and services offered at the centre
* Understand and help to meet the objectives and targets of the centre including KPIs, and P and L
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding customer service
* You will ensure that the team has the correct equipment, tools and information to complete all works safely and efficiently
* Responsibility for the company's fleet of vehicles and tools
* Overall responsibility for the site including cleanliness, order and other daily company operational duties
* Must have worked in a small business environment where you have directly managed a team and or/operation
* Have a high technical aptitude, able to understand and absorb the technical environment quickly
* Highly organised with an eye for detail, you'll have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Strong customer service experience with the confidence to discuss our products and services.
* IT literate and a basic understanding of accounts
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90777370