£10.13 per hour Monday to Friday / £10.53 per hour bank holidays and weekends
Full time or part time
About the role:
Our client's Care Workers are fabulous! Every day they are out and about in their communities visiting vulnerable people in their own homes, giving them the support they need to live independent lives. This could mean delivering personal care, helping with medication, preparing meals or providing a social call - no two days are the same!
Are you fabulous too? If so, they want you to join their team. You don't need care experience, just a willingness to learn, a passion to help others and a friendly smile! They'll provide all the training you need to deliver the excellent, award winning service their customers expect from them.
They are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience. They are more about you sharing and demonstrating their values. You don't need to have previous experience in care to be successful in this role, as full training will be provided - in fact some of the best carers have never worked in care before, but they have a real talent to care for others that is second to none!
If you are looking for a genuinely rewarding career with a company that values you then apply today.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that really values their employees;
- Competitive hourly rate offered, £10.13 per hour Monday to Friday & £10.53 per hour bank holidays and weekends
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform, mobile phone, PPE equipment and a DBS check
- 28 days paid holidays inclusive of bank holidays. Plus an extra day per year for every extra year worked. Capped at 5 extra days
- 35p per mile for travel expenses
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
- Moped scheme
- A great pension scheme; they will double employee's contribution up to a maximum of 10%. SHPS members will also benefit from Life Cover in the event of death in service. (T&C apply)
- Rewards benefit platform. Access to instant vouchers, cashback and reloadable gift card
- Employee Assistance Programme. 24 hour free counselling and legal advice
- Employees who have successfully passed their probationary period will be eligible to sign up for Westfield Health, which is a completely free service that gives you access to a range of health cash benefits and services. You will receive money back on a range of essential healthcare including new glasses, contact lenses, dental treatment and physiotherapy. If you have dependent children, they will also be covered on certain benefits up to the age of 22.
Hours of work are flexible between 7am and 10pm - This is on a rota basis. Please note that you will be required to work every other weekend and some late nights.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90777930