PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER(PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY)EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE2 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Process Automation Engineer to join the team at a global pharmaceutical company at a site in Northern Ireland.
The Automation Engineer with be responsible for the delivery of a number of automation/process control projects within a pharmaceutical, manufacturing environment.Key responsibilities:
- Specification, design, development, installation, testing and commissioning of building automation systems in accordance with GAMP 5 standards
- Manage upgrades and modification of existing systems
- Archive and replace automation systems
- Provide on-going technical support on new and existing systems
- Ensure software is regularly updated and perform fault diagnosis and resolution
- Supervise and co-ordinate contractors
- Identify new technologies
- Qualified Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Proven experience as Electrical/Automation Engineer within a highly regulated, process environment. Pharmaceutical preferred
- Experience of specification, design, installation and commissioning automation systems (PLC/SCADA/DCS)
- Experience in Building Management Systems (BMS) - Advantageous
- Understanding of industrial networking protocols
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills - ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders and external colleagues
- Keen to explore new technologies
** Initially a 2 year FTC with potential for further extension **
Click APPLY NOW to be considered COVID 19
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90778065