Frustrated working for a "normal business" in a "predictable role"?
Is there something missing for you?
Do you want to provide first class support for our knowledgeable and productive finance and logistics function, within a team of high performing individuals?
How excited are you to get noticed and make a difference within a dynamic family business?Who are those folk at Bulters?
Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses have been making premium artisan cheeses since 1932 and have enjoyed YOY growth for the last 5 years, with an impressive array of high quality products across both the branded and own label arena, supported by impressive systems and service. That's the standard bit out of the way, what else can we say about ourselves?
motivates all of us every day:
· to provide for our extended family internally and externally
sums up what we do:
· speciality farmhouse cheesemaker of choice
guides us along the way:
· to be a high performing team and outstanding place to work
are clear, we know who we are:
What exactly does the role look like?
- We're effective, we take ownership and we respect everybody!
- We have our very own "Butlerness"
- We are so passionate about making delicious cheese on our Lancashire farm.
- There is no escaping it, we are a family business - that's what makes
- exciting and our family values are the bedrock of our culture
- Our team are part of the family - sounds like a cliché but it's always
- like that and we hope it always will
- Our team are also dedicated, building an ever increasing innovative
Everyone loves cheese at Christmas! Therefore, this period is the busiest across the whole business including the finance team who would love an extra pair of hands. This role is initially advertised to run from September to the end of December but may be extended if we find a candidate who fits perfectly. We are always on the lookout for good people, and this may be the beginning of a career at Butlers.
The role reports to our Accounts Manager and comprises of the following duties:
So who are we looking for?
- Office duties including answering the telephone and filing to maintain records.
- Taking all wholesaler orders, via telephone and email
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Matching purchase invoices to delivery notes and further processing
Somebody who can:
- Listen and learn day to day to become increasingly more helpful as the role progresses.
- Contribute to the success of the wider finance team with a keen eye for detail.
- Give energy be willing to help with a variety of tasks during our peak trading period over Christmas
So, if this is for you, what else would tick the box for us?
- Ambition tempered with humility
- Technologically savvy
- Hungry to make a difference every day
- Team player
As we said, our vision is to have a high performing team AND a great place to work, so if you like winning and doing things differently, then send us your details and please also attach your CV.
If there's a match, we'll be in touch to arrange a coffee.