Regulatory Business Analyst (MiFID) - Commodities - 6 Month Initial Contract - Competititve Rate
My client who are a leading commodities firm based in central London are looking for an experienced Regulatory Business Analyts to join their team on an initial 6 month contract as they go through a major technolgy transformation. The primary focus initially will be on Transaction Reporting for EMIR and MIFID2 reporting submissions.Accountabilities
- Root-cause analysis of identified issues to determine systamatic and funcitonal changes to remediate.
- Production of functional specifications covering areas of change management identified within Regulatory Reporting Remediation Project.
- Testing of software changes ensuring fit-for-purpose IT solutions across Regulatory Reporting.
- Production of documentation detailing source to output data masppings for regulatory reporting submissions.
- Data analysis skills, incorporating SQL (intermediate level) and MS Excel (advanced level)
- Technical ability to understand Oracle SQL database tables, underlying data and mappings
between database schemas
- Strong business analysis skills and an effective communicator both verbally and written, including BRD/functional specifications production
- Transaction Reporting knowledge/experience across EMIR and/or MiFID2 for ETD/OTC derivative products
- Able to demonstrate a background in software development project implementation within
- Significant exposure to the Front-to-Back trade lifecycle, with demonstrable knowledge of
OTC/ETDs (Over the Counter/Exchange Traded Derivatives)
- High attention to detail, analytical, organised, methodical approach to the task in hand
- Able to translate business needs to clear business requirements and to communicate technical concepts to business users