We are looking for an Oracle Developer with excellent SQL/PLSQL knowledge to join our Application Development team within Corporate Action Processing group. The ideal candidate will have SQL / PL SQL skills and the experience and desire to become a core member of the development team and play a key role in the success of the project.
Essential Skills & Experience
- This is an Applications Developer 100% hands-on role.
- Maintain and enhance existing products, working to the company's development standards.
- Fix defects found by the Quality Assurance (QA) department. Fix critical defects found by client.
- Add new features as defined in the requirements document published by the product manager or business analyst.
- Quality check and code review other team member's code and specifications prior to release.
- Provide internal and external development support. Questions can arise from internal or external sources, you are required to provide a reasonable amount of support for all queries.
- Opportunity to work closely with technical and business partners across the globe.
- Responsible for application design, development and delivery and post production support.
- Work will be focused on the following Technology stack:
- SQL / PL SQL
- Advanced Queue
Desirable Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of application development experience with PL / SQL (non Oracle Forms)
- Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, XMLDB, Advanced Queue, Database design, SQL performance tuning
- Hands on experience of Oracle based tools i.e. Toad/SQL Developer, SQL Loader, Import/Export Data Pump
- Experience of working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team play and collaborative skills
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Exposure to Git and JIRA.
- Exposure to DevOps/CI/CD via Jenkins.
- Agile practitioner; Scrum, TDD, User Stories, Specification by example etc.
- Knowledge or experience with Core Java, Apache Camel etc
- Knowledge of investment Banking and corporate actions domain.
- Can-do attitude, committed
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail - someone who takes pride in delivering a high quality robust product, providing multiple clients with business value, rather than focusing on R&D
- Enthusiastic approach to self-development
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."