IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
My client, who are one of the leading Managed IT companies in Newcastle, is looking for a 1st - 3rd Line Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be part of an expanding team gaining exposure to lots of different technologies and systems.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme with 3.5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- open office with kitchen, games console
Some of the infrastructure that you will work with include:
- Windows Server up to 2019
- Active Directory
- Office 365 / Exchange- Networking including Cisco Technologies
- Virtualisation including VMWare and Hyper - V - VOIP Technologies
If you are wanting to work for a company with a great reputation for progressing their staff via inhouse training and certifications (paid for) then please APPLY & get in touch with Thomas . Worthington @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90775292