IT Support Engineer
You will join us as an IT Support Engineer to provide technical support in the delivery of IT across the club in partnership with multiple MSP's. You will setup and provide technical support on matchdays and manage IT strategy and security across our portfolio of services.
IT Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support and troubleshoot technical infrastructure during match day delivery, including Big Screen, AV, LAN and Wi-Fi, iOS till solution and applications.
- Maintain and develop all internal systems and assist colleagues in varying capacities from a technical standpoint when required.
- Support end users and devices in conjunction with our Managed Service Providers.
- Develop skills internally including cyber security awareness and efficiency with operation of business systems.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required by Management.
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years proven experience in a similar role, managing IT estates and various stakeholders such as MSP's.
- Strong Microsoft 365 skills including: User and Exchange online management, Endpoint Manager, SharePoint Online, Teams
- Experience supporting Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Good experience with Networking. Preferably experience with Cisco and Ubiquiti infrastructure.
- Experience with the following components of Microsoft365: Flow / Power Automate, Security and Compliance, Azure IAAS
- PCI DSS scanning and remediation
- Experience managing projects as well as Research and implementation of new solutions to suit identified business needs.
- Familiarity with VOIP Telephony (Mitel)
- EMC VNXe administration
- Cisco Meraki Systems Manager MDM for iOS and OSX management
- Incident management experience, preferably with cyber security issues
About Bath Rugby:
Founded in 1865, Bath is one of the oldest rugby union Clubs in existence. Located in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath, we are a club steeped in vibrant history and heritage.
Location: Bath, Somerset
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: IT Engineer, IT Support, Technical Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, Telecommunications, Microsoft 365, Cisco, VOIP, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90781154