We have an opportunity available for a Service Delivery Manager - Data Supply to join us based at our HQ in Southampton however we are all currently working from home where possible. This is a full-time permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,015 - £43,605 per annum plus benefits.
Ordnance Survey (OS) is the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation. Serving government, business, and citizens across Britain and the world, OS helps customers in virtually all sectors improve quality of life and we're looking for people to join our journey.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Service Delivery Manager - Data Supply:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week (with flexible working options)
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Plus a suite of excellent additional benefits
About the role:
We are looking for a proactive Service Delivery Manager to join our Operations group. In this varied role you will provide operational and team leadership, along with ownership of existing production and fulfilment deliverables. You will produce scheduling roadmaps to manage current and new deliverables, ensuring that services within the team are available, optimised and maintained.
As part of the Data Supply domain in Operations, you will take ownership of several existing publication and fulfilment functions. You will be responsible for ensuring that services, product delivery dates and operational level agreements are met for all scheduled product releases. Clear and timely communications of progress and effective stakeholder management is essential.
Key duties of our Service Delivery Manager - Data Supply:
- Liaises and negotiates with colleagues in customer facing teams, to translate demand into an agreed operational plan for the production and fulfilment of customer orders
- Mitigates risks to ensure the continuity of product supply and achievement of targets
- Customer focus and works closely with internal suppliers/customers on initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and/or bring new products and services to market
What we are looking for in our ideal Service Delivery Manager - Data Supply:
With line management experience, you will lead specialist teams to deliver existing and new requirements against your prioritised roadmap in line with business needs. Working together with the Production Consultant, you will establish and agree your team's needs for skills and resource. You will engage and influence stakeholders to establish and deploy transition planning and on-going business priorities using your communication and influencing skills. An organised and proactive approach with a 'can do' attitude is essential for success.
You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in leading and line managing a team, including development of team skills to meet business needs
- Good planning and organisational skills including the ability to identify and prioritise frequent and multiple requirements
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in change and incident management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Visio and Project
As a country and globally, we're all experiencing challenging times right now, but Ordnance Survey (OS) continue to support the nation with our accurate geospatial data and services.
If you would like to be part of this, please click 'apply' today to be considered as our Service Delivery Manager - Data Supply.
Closing date:Sunday 4th October
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90780764