We are looking for an experienced Senior Staff Nurse to work in a specialist Mental Health Hospital in Maidenhead. This role offers the chance to work for a fully compliant hospital that specialises in providing rehabilitation and recuperation pathways for children and young adults.
As Senior Staff Nurse, you will perform the role of a Clinical Team Leader within the hospital's experienced care team, ensuring the effective supervision and development of staff. You will work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.Criteria for this Senior Staff Nurse role:
Benefit package for a Senior Staff Nurse:
- Registered Nurse with active NMC PIN - RGN, RMN, RNLD or RSCN
- Experience of working in a Senior Staff Nurse capacity i.e. Clinical Team Leader, Senior Nurse, Unit Lead, Lead Nurse, Band 6 Nurse
- Experience of working with/have a passion for working with children and young adults mental health services (CAMHS)
- Salary of £39,169p/a
- ***Welcome bonus of £9,000***
- Financial Study support
- Health Benefits + Employee Assistance Programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- 27 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Progression plan into more senior level roles
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Staff Nurse role, please click "APPLY" or contact Sam on 020 3854 9997 for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90778845