We are looking for a permanent DevOps engineer for our client in Corsham. You will need to undergo SC in order to take up this postion.Role Brief:
£salary dependant on experiance. We are happy to submit your application with desired salary.
DevOps is a culture, approach and set of practices of applying lean process improvement and automation to enable a flow of working software to its real users. This means looking across organization functions of Development and Operations that might previously have operated as separate silos. This person should create the ability to put the code into an operational state as quickly and easily as possible.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to be part of the team at Corsham.
To fulfil this role it will be mandatory to have a SC Clearance.Essential Skills:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience coding in at least one programming language(Python, Golang, Nodejs or equivalent)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Familiarity with containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS etc.
- Working experience on CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Gitlab.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Have worked on at least one monitoring stack.(Nagios or Prometheus preferred)
- Hands on Experience with Distributed tracing using tools like Istio, Dynatrace
- Understanding of Security practices used for Cloud native DevOps
In order to undertake this role, you will need to be eligible to undergo Security Clearance or hold Security Clearance.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90770497