Resourcing Group is current recruiting for a Refuge Worker roles on behalf of specialist Domestic Violence charity.
Having worked with this charity on a number of occasion we have found them to be excellent employers who are fully committed to supporting their staff to provide a high quality client focused service.
You will be working with experienced providers of Domestic Violence support and advocacy to support women and children fleeing abuse and will become part of a professional and well respected organisation.
Two Vacancies. One full time hours and one part time hours. Both core days Monday - Friday and core hours 9 - 5
- Supporting vulnerable clients affected by Domestic Abuse and Violence in a refuge setting
- Key working 5/6 clients and working in conjunction with Child Workers to ensure the family unit is fully supported
- Assessing referrals, inducting clients to service and handling resettlement duties
- Carrying out CAADA-DASH RIC and making MARAC referrals as appropriate
- Setting up and reviewing safety/ exit plans, support plans, risks and needs assessments in line with SP QAF
- Accompanying clients to meetings and appointments including Court, Solicitor Meetings, NHS appointments, Housing and Benefit applications and CP/ CORE Meetings
- Responsible for supporting clients in areas such as awareness and understanding of abuse and its impact, housing needs, financial issues, child contact and civil law and criminal proceedings
- Liaising with partner agencies and specialist services including legal services, social services, the NHS, MH and SM charities, Victim Support, CJS, DWP and the Council's Housing and Benefit department
- Current DBS
- Experience of working with high risk women living in an ever changing setting
If interested and available on a short notice with a current enhanced DBS please email me over your updated CV to ;
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90774269