An Autistic in Sunderland are looking for a caring and experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to help support children across the year groups. The right LSA needs to have extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour.
The post will involve supporting pupils on a one to one basis, assisting with curriculum support and will be helping with personal care when needed.The School needs part time and full time staff and roles will commence at the end of October.
As a Learning Support Assistant will ideally need to be:
- A team player
- NVQ Level 3(or equivalent) Qualified
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working in SEND schools
- Extensive experience working with Autism and Challenging Behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis so there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 815 2555