Class 1 Driver - Trunking - No Handballing - Ongoing Work - Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for Class 1 Drivers in Goole, to work for one of the UK's leading logistics and parcel distribution companies.
Working as a Class 1 Driver:
Working hours of our Class 1 Drivers
- Driving an HGV - Class 1
- Clean Trunking working with the UK's leading parcel delivery brand in Goole, no handballing
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Extra Routes available for longer shifts
- No handballing required
- Clean work
- Depot to Depot
- Day shifts available
- Afternoon shifts available
- Nights shifts available
- Weekend only work available
- Minimum 8 hours per day
- Monday to Friday - £13.25p/h (Days) or £15.00p/h (Nights)
- Saturday - £17.00p/h
- Sunday - £18.00p/h
- Full and Part Time roles available
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as an Class 1 Driver?
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full time shifts
- Guaranteed hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team - always someone to speak to
- Temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be an Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!