Robert Half are excited to working with a client experiencing significant growth in the logistics sector. The role will be to provide, analyse and interpret financial and operational management information to internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will maintain a strong financial controls environment to ensure accuracy and integrity of information. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ensure that all management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner to agreed timetables in agreed format.
- Compilation and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts for contracts
- Active contribution to external stakeholder relationships through weekly and monthly review meetings
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and annual management reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner with variance analysis provided as required
- Provide support to the operations manager and wider business on all financial and operational matters relating to the contracts and development
- Maintain control and authorisation mechanisms to ensure compliance to internal and external audit
Salary and Benefits:
- Qualified Accountant or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous experience in the logistics sector preferred
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• The role of Management Accountant is paying a £45,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.