KS2 Teaching Assistant - Mansfield - NG20
Are you an ambitious and creative KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a vibrant and supportive primary school in Mansfield.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS: * Location - Mansfield - NG20 * Position - Teaching Assistant * Start date - ASAP * Duration / Likely Duration - Full academic year * End date (if applicable) - July 2021 * Full time/part time - full time * The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £65 per day * Hours - 8.30am - 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working within KS2 with a good working knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
- Confident in supporting a Key Group of Children
- Experience of delivering phonics
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alice in the Mansfield - NG20 branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted