During an exciting period of expansion our client, a well-established and highly reputable accountancy practice is actively is seeking a proactive and results-driven Payroll Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk to join their firm on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Produce regular and ad hoc reports for the Senior Managers Team.
* Working with all departments internally to ensure the smooth running of the payroll
* Inputting transactions from purchase invoices into Sage.
* Uploading data from payroll software into Sage.
* Generating self-billing invoices and payment templates.
* Importing self-billing invoices into the Sage purchase ledger
* Reconciling purchase payments to the purchase ledger
* Internal reporting to Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Manager
The successful applicant will have a solid background within a comparable role with a specific focus on sales/purchase ledger. You will demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of Sage and mainstream IT packages together with the ability to operate effectively with little supervision. You will ideally possess or be studying towards accountancy qualifications.
In return, the company offers a fantastic working environment together with the opportunity for career development and progression