The Role: General ManagerLocation: Nottingham Salary: £36,000 - £38,000pa + Bonus + Benefits Sector: Property / Leisure / Retail
I am working with a unique client who have the customer at the heart of their business.
This a General Manager role with a difference! I need to speak to energetic, organised, customer-centric candidates who have excellent leadership and communication skills. Ideally candidates will have significant experience across multi-outlet businesses in leisure, retail or property management. You will be the face of the site and the go-to person for both clients and staff.The Role:
The role is to drive customer satisfaction and business performance across individual business units on your site by supporting, mentoring, and auditing the team to ensure the delivery of occupancy targets /mix & all other business income streams. Effective management on all operating costs and to improve customer satisfaction & scores, measured against business KPI's. Key Responsibilities:
You are responsible & accountable for the Operational and Commercial performance of a diverse site, ensuring you maximise their sales and profitability. You will be required to lead, motivate and inspire your teams to create a world class service for every one of your customers.Give off good vibes:
Get on-board together:
- Make every moment matter by being focused on building a culture of giving the best in class customer service across all your team members.
- Ensure every customer interaction counts, ensuring customer complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently, through face to face, telephone & email.
Make it happen:
- Behave as one crew working collaboratively to achieve one goal.
- Flex your leadership style to stretch, influence and challenge effectively to get the most from your teams.
- Coach, develop and mentor your teams at all levels to deliver high performance.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to support your sites.
Key skills and behaviour required:
- Develop the sales capability of your site to achieve and exceed the overall business plan.
- Responsible for the P&L control ensuring the expenditure is controlled to maximise profit.
- Take pride, take accountability, own and follow through initiatives in your site to ensure your team are all working to the same goal.
- Maintain compliance and governance throughout your sites.
Qualifications & Experience
- To demonstrate and record high performing teams and to drive organisational change.
- To have experience in running multi-sites.
- A strong results-orientated professional with a proven track record.
- Proven track record with delivering the best in class customer service.
- Behaves as one team with strong leadership skills to motivate and engage.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a supervisory or management role
- Health & Safety Training - 2 day awareness (Minimum)
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
If you do not hear back from me within 2 weeks, assume you have not been successful this time.
To view all out vacancies, go to
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/90776673