You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce pasta & potato salads, along with bulk products, for some of the biggest retailers in the UK. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.
What you'll be doing
Due to new shift structures, we are looking for two Relief Supervisors to join our Supply Chain team at Spalding. Whilst primarily working in Goods In, you will be experienced in all supply chain functions. As Relief Supervisor you will support the Supervisor on a day to day basis, and in periods of absence you still step up to lead the team. You will work as part of the team and perform tasks as requested from the supervisor, ensuring processes and procedures are accurately followed. You will have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi-task and delegate when required.
What we're looking for
- Experience in fast paced environment is a must, ideally within chilled food manufacturing. We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years experience in a Goods In/Despatch area.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to communicate well under pressure
- Good level of written English to enable you to complete paperwork accurately and clearly
- Experience working to tight deadlines with a right-first time approach
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, ensuring there is a positive H&S culture within the department in line with policy & standards.
- We're looking for someone who is organized, a good communicator & team player, and who is willing to be hands-on in the department
- Word/Excel experience is a must
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and job-related benefits
Company share save scheme
Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career