e have an exciting opportunity for a talented Quality Control Team Leader to join our clients team in Glasgow.
Our client is a successful food processing business supplying throughout the UK and internationally, Following a period of growth and investment they have created this exciting new position.
The ideal candidate should have;
- QC Lab supervisory experience.
- Intermediate HACCP.
- Knowledge of pasteurisation and sterilisation
- Knowledge of BRC, AIB.
- Consistency in delivering the training of all the QC staff to the same level.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active approach with good problem solving and motivational skills.
In return, we offer a varied, interesting, and challenging workload, along with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.