Automatic Door EngineerWest Midlands£15.00 Per Hour + Call Out & OvertimePermanent position
A busy Automatic Door Company based in the Midlands are currently looking for an experienced and ideally multi-skilled Mobile Engineer to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Working in small teams travelling throughout the Midlands and UK
- Installing and servicing Automatic and Roller Shutter doors
- Attending out-of-hours call-outs on a rota basis for carrying out emergency repairs etc.
- Automatic Door Technician / Engineer Qualification (i.e. ADSA / ADIA BSEN:16005 or BS:7036 etc.)
- Previous experience in installing and servicing Automatic / Roller Shutter doors
- Full UK Driving Licence (Maximum of 6 points accepted)
- Valid CSCS Card required
- Flexible attitude to working hours and working rotas with other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative
- Basic hand tools are required
The out of hours call out rota (is 1 day per week and 1 weekend in every 5 approx.) A payment of £55.00 is paid for every call-out attended which covers the first three hours of the job. Overtime is then paid as follows:
- 4.30pm - 10.00pm = x1.5 (Mon - Fri)
- 10.00pm - 6.00am = x2 (Mon - Fri)
- 6.00am - 8.00am = x1.5 (Mon - Fri)
- 8.00am - 8.00pm = x1.5 (Saturdays)
- 8.00pm - 6.00am = x2 (Saturday through to Sunday)
If you are an experienced Automatic Door Technician / Engineer looking for your next permanent job opportunity, then please apply with an up to date CV or call Ian at Black Cat Recruitment for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90772970