Business Systems Support Analyst - Alton, Hampshire
£23,000 PA plus 10% company bonus
A leading business located in Alton is seeking an Application / Business Systems Support Analyst to help provide support in relation to their CRM / ERP systems. The role would suit someone with experience of Application or Business Systems Support (for example a Super User), or somebody with a strong interest in technology who is passionate about providing first-class customer support.
While you don't need previous experience working with CRM / ERP systems, it's important that you have strong attention to detail, experience working with Excel and a good understanding of Business Functions / Business Operations.
Working in a small but well-established team, you will play a key role within the team from day one. This is the perfect opportunity to progress a career where you will gain a huge amount of exposure to the day-to-day operations and functions within a leading business. You be collaborating with teams across the business on a regular basis to get a full understanding on how they operate and will ultimately be the go-to person for support on their CRM / ERP systems.
You'll initially spend a period of time getting to know those areas of the business and will be helped to understand how each department works and interacts with the CRM and ERP systems. You'll then assist with administration and support of various tickets relating to these systems, which encompass both general support queries and also queries relating to data / reporting; i.e. you'll be one of the "gatekeepers" of the data!
- Manage and respond to tickets from internal users, keeping them informed and escalate any issues when required
- When required, liaise with 3rd parties to resolve issues
- Production of custom reports / searches
- Ensure that information on the CRM is accurate
- Support the team with general administrative tasks when required
- Ensure that all issues are dealt with effectively and in line with business/user priorities
- Respond to error messages (script issues, connectivity issues etc,) when required
- Update data in various tables on the system
- Qualify requirements for searches and reports
- Good Excel skills
- Possess a high level of attention to deal
- An interest in Information Technology
- An understanding of business functions / processes
- Any experience supporting CRM / ERP systems or support of other applications will be highly favoured, although is not a must-have
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- While not a requirement at all, any experience working with NetSuite would be beneficial
Working hours for this role are Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:30pm). Please note, due to COVID-19, this role will be home based until further notice.
Please contact Sophie Sanderson at Context Recruitment for further information and to apply