My client is a well-established and market leading Real Estate Investment Manager based in central London with offices internationally. They are looking for a Fund Accountant with a background in Real Estate to join their team ASAP for an initial 12 month contract role.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review of management accounts and financial statements including overseeing the audit process
- Reviewing consolidated accounts, NAV calculations, completing the financial elements of investor reports
- Reviewing tax returns including VAT, corporation tax and non-resident landlord tax
- Managing cash levels, managing payment recommendations, calculating interest payments and bank reporting
- Preparing information for Board meetings, ensuring company and tax filings are done in a timely manner
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with a background in Real Estate. This could be either working with Real Estate Funds in an Audit capacity or working directly in-house as a Fund Accountant. A background in Real Estate is essential for this role and candidates without it cannot be considered.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates with more than one months notice will not be considered for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.