Growing orgainsation that provides electrical engineering services to the railway and private network sectors requires a Project Manager to oversee HV installation works up to 33kV.
- Ensure HV projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage financial aspects of projects
- Make sure projects are delivered in line with client specifications
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for 11kV and 33kV schemes within the power distribution, new connections, private network or rail sectors
If you're an HV Project Manager looking to work with a successful and growing company involved in a number of interesting schemes then call Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy today.