ICT/ Computing Teacher
Job Title: ICT/ Computing Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £120- £189
Sector / Industry: Education
A large secondary school, Ofsted rated Good in Birmingham are recruiting a teacher of ICT and computing. The location of the School is ideal for teachers who live in South Birmingham and is very accessible with great transport links. You will be required to teach mixed abilities to KS3 to KS5 and take on the full teacher role, including marking and planning. The role will be on a temp basis starting after Easter until the end of the academic year.
The school are holding interviews and Trial days ASAP for suitable candidates.
. In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- School information pack before starting
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.