Marketing - Brand Manager - Shopper Marketing
12 Months - Temporary
£42,000 pa - £44,000 pa
Our client Akzo Nobel the home of DULUX the leading Paint and Coatings Manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for a Maternity cover Brand Manager - Shopper Marketing, being experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792, their world class portfolio of brands is trusted by customers around the globe.
The successful applicant will work within one of the Customer Marketing channel teams to deliver and build the relevant channel and customer plans in conjunction with the SBM, create and execute the 'path to purchase' programmes (both physical and digital) within their respective channel whilst working closely with the relevant Brand Teams and commercial teams.
- Deliver the ABR plan (Vol, GIV, EBIT) and specific channel share targets
- Develop clear channel and customer plans (prioritising Dulux & Dulux Trade) in conjunction with the SBM shopper marketing
- Responsibility for the creation and execution of the relevant shopper marketing programmes
- Drive the priority initiatives to ensure brilliant execution through the commercial teams
- Work in partnership with the Brand and Commercial teams to execute the plan
- Ensure all programmes are delivered within the timeframes of the execution cycle
- Play a role in raising the standard of execution across the business (and build the reputation of shopper marketing as the catalyst to brilliant execution)
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups. Ability to build stakeholder and customer relationships at speed work. Proven project management and analytical skills. Proven ability to influence across the function (and ideally across the organisation) along with good creative judgement and experience in developing work across multiple channels. Also, experience of championing of consumer/customer insight as the foundation to the customer marketing plan.
Ideally educated to BA/BSc degree level or equivalent
Marketing and digital customer marketing and/or commercial experience in high performing businesses with multiple categories and/or brands (shopper marketing experience)
Experience in marketing and/or commercial within FMCG, Retail or DIY industries
Ideally some experience working within a matrix organisation structure