Marketing Insights Analyst
12 Months - Temporary
Our client Akzo Nobel the home of DULUX the leading Paint and Coatings Manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for a Maternity cover Insights Analyst, being experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792, their world class portfolio of brands is trusted by customers around the globe. All around the planet we're using the power of colour and technology to make the places in which we live, work, learn and play more fun, uplifting, sustainable and beautiful. They are World leaders in colour expertise, trend forecasting and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands which include the UK's most loved and trusted Iconic paint 'Superbrand' (you'll get to make friends with the lovable Dog!). They are passionate about bringing the voice of the consumer to the very center of their business decisions.
The successful applicant will manage the analysis and provision of GFK and Kantar Worldpanel Plus data to the business. Manage monthly tracking and community ad-hoc research projects across the consumer AN brand portfolio in the UK&I. Support on collecting data for marketing Mix modelling program which aims to drive understanding of opportunities for the business.
- Helps drive consumer Insights into the UK&I decision making
- Interprets research data (both quantitative and qualitative) and clearly and persuasively communicates findings, implications, and action recommendations, both in writing and verbally Integrates strong consumer understanding into data interpretations
- Coordinate and communicates brand-health studies
- Manage the insights work conducted with our online community and work closely with the stakeholders to ensure insights are actionable.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager - Insights and Trends to obtain research supplier bids and recommends a supplier, balancing assessment of supplier capabilities, business needs, and costs.
- Able to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously with a high degree of quality and integrity of work
- Develop effective relationships with existing and new external suppliers to ensure required information is received in full and on time e.g. Kantar-TNS, ISPOS, C-Space, etc.
- Support of the Marketing Mix Lead on the evolution of the MMM programme to drive understanding of opportunities for the business and growth the expertise on Media optimization in the business.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent analytical capability, strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, ability to summarise and communicate complex ideas and analysis. Ability to draw relevant data for analysis and identify commercial opportunities and present results and findings with wider teams. Good problem-solving skills, communication skills and ability to work cross functionally whilst developing stakeholder management quickly and effectively. You will be the voice of the consumers and help enable others in the business with the critical insights they need to keep inspiring everyone to create their own beautiful living space.
FMCG / Retail experience, expertise in data analysis, including statistical and competitive evaluation and synthesis.
Experience of demonstrable experience of insights generation and activation (client or agency)
Experience of cross functional working in commercial teams