Job Title: Teacher of Maths and ScienceSalary: MPS2- UPS3£28,282 - £42,780South BuckinghamshireJob Start: ASAP
We are seeking to recruit a teacher of Maths and Physics on behalf of a secondary school in South Buckinghamshire. The school has high aspirations for their pupils and they are looking for a teacher who has the same drive and determination to ensure every child succeeds. The school boasts a fantastic new building and grounds, which are extremely impressive and resourced with the latest technologies and equipment. This is an initial one-year contract with an option to make permanent. You will be employed directly by the school and this would be perfect for a teacher with experience of teaching both subjects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed teacher who is capable of teaching both Maths and Physics at KS3 and KS4, and ideally KS5 as well. You will be able to inspire, enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise achievement at all levels due to a culture of high performance and expectations of both staff and students. The role would be suitable for an experienced secondary Maths and Science teacher seeking a new challenge.
The school is led by a dedicated senior leadership team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and be part of a highly motivated team, which prides itself on its collaborative working practices, and is transforming the lives of pupils in the area.Job Purpose:
- Motivate, encourage and enthuse pupils in relation to Maths and Sciences
- To ensure high quality curriculum provision and effective teaching, which promotes learning
- To carry out professional duties of a qualified teacher in accordance with current DfE Teachers Pay & Conditions Document
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Monitoring of student progress and reporting to parents and other colleagues as appropriate.
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare and therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact Empowering Learning Ltd. on 0207 846 1812.