EYFS/KS1/KS2 TeacherLocation: Ormkirk area Pay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school in the Ormkirk area who is looking for EYFS/KS1/KS2 teachers to be available from September and join their team and become as a regular face in the school and help to support with their weekly supply requirements. You will be working 1-2 days a week in the school through September and October
The school is a 1 form-entry and you will be working with a supportive team who really work well together, great team spirit
You will be supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant who will take small groups and you will be supported with any intervention sessions. We have received great feedback from our Teachers who have worked in supply in the schools, saying how all the staff welcome you into the school and are very supportive.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum,
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
We are looking for teachers that are:
- EYFS, KS1/KS2 Teaching experience,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
The Milk Difference:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS2 experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:To apply for this role, please call Nicki on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.